This is a handful of my favorite children photography in Pretoria and surrounding area. I have a travelling studio kit to take with me on the road. The studio lights can be set up at your home at your convenience. If you prefer a natural light shoot, I will take some memorable contemporary images while your kids are playing.
Pointers to remember for a studio photo session of your kids:
1. Studio lights make the session a bit more formal. Depending on the age, many children try to “pose” which may be detrimental to get a spontaneous reaction.
2. Parents are advised to be relaxed. If you are relaxed, your child will feel safe … and they will relax as well.
3. Keep your child busy with jokes and general conversation and toys. This will keep their mind off the lights and he /she will act more spontaneous.
4. As a photographer, I tend to jump in and start “child’s play” to get them involved.
5. It’s a team-effort between you and me to get those special expressions that’s priceless. (Again .. relax and playful is the key!)
A selection of inspirational children photography and images around the world
6. He was so proud and excited about his puppy. Why not include a favorite pet, in photos if possible?
Watch the video from Children Photographer Pretoria
(make sure you watch in HD)
7. Sometimes things don’t go according to plan and children have a mind of their own. Being flexible is key while taking pictures of them. This little guy wanted to play the piano and we had to move the lights … LOL. Once we have done that, he was a happy camper and willing to play along.
Keep a look out for our promotions we do from time to time. You’ll find it under the promotion tab or join us on Facebook.
I’m looking forward to discuss and customize your children photography session with you. You’ll find my contact details here.